Whilst there isn't an official Docker image for Hass.io, there are a number of 3rd Party Implementations.
The most active seems to be Assistant-Relay-for-Hassio from Apipa169
- Go to Supervisor in the sidebar and click on Add-on Store
- Add https://github.com/Apipa169/Assistant-Relay-for-Hassio under "repositories"
- The add-on Assistant Relay should now show up below. Clcik on it and click on "Install". This may take a while, depending on your internet and system speed.
- You do not need to configure anything at the add-on page. Click "Start" to run the add-on
- Check the log below to see if it's running.
- Click on "Open web UI" or go to http://[IP]:[PORT] in your browser.
- Follow the instructions in the browser.
- You can now use Assistant Relay.
The IP must be the IP address of your system, not the one mentioned in the log as this is the address of the container. The port is 3000 by default
If you want to change the port of Assistant Relay, please do this in the add-on settings and leave the Assistant Relay setting on port 3000.
User needs always to be the user you used in the setup of AR. Multiple users is suported by AR.
Example command to broadcast via a rest command.
Simple flow for Node Red which can be imported. Copy all the code and go to the hamburger menu > import in NodeRed.
Don't forget to change the IP address, port and user after you have imported this sequence.